Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday Favorites 5/22

Good Morning Everyone, 

It's Friday! I'm very excited about this weekend since we are going to be having company over and will be having another awesome gaming weekend! If you follow via Instagram then be prepared for extreme nerdiness all weekend! 

Right now however it is time for Friday Favorites! 

Fashion Favorites: 
Mayaguez Lace Shift Dress
That's it I need these gladiator sandals NOW. The whole outfit is amazing. WANT.

Love!
So adorable and casual comfy. Would rock this look all summer long.

summer outfits
I have no idea what it is about this little dress but I like it. Could never pull it off but I like it.

Beauty Favorites: 
Loving extreme cat eyes. The pop of color just does it.
Cupcakes & Couture: Shopping List: Etude House
Why yes...I am a sucker for cute packaging.


Nerdy Girl Favorites: 
"I lift (Harry Potter books) all day" workout top. Pumpin' It Bookworm Style: Bookish Fitness Apparel - BOOK RIOT
HEHE.

Want this so much.
My weekend in a glass.


☮✿★ KAWAII ✝☯★☮ Hawaii Kawaii Blog - Kawaii, random cuteness and silly stuff.
So. Much. Cute.


Favorite Funnies:



True!!!
I LITERALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD.
I laughed for ten minutes. No joke.



Have a safe and happy weekend everyone and for those that get it...enjoy your three day weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. OMG - that last one! I love it !!!! Both dresses are super cute - but probably not on me!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts