Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Favorites: The last one of August!!!

Good Morning Everyone!
It is Friday!!!! 
Ready for some Favorites?? 
 

Then let's get to it! 

Beauty Favorites: 

Bold black eyeliner

Cheetah Nail Art
Fashion Favorites:
Nice and simple! pluse the purple with gold... its golden

 Summer 4- plus size outfit, created by smileyjane on Polyvore
 Meow's the Time Heel


Favorite Workout: 


Nerdy Girl Favorite: 
Wow, love.


Night Vale Community Radio Mug
(Night Vale is a Podcast. If you have never heard it, GO NOW.)

Recipe:
 Slice and Bake Pizza Roll-ups
Song of the Week:

That's it for me this week, I'm off for a weekend of fun celebrating my friend's Dirty Thirty! Peace! 

4 comments:

  1. Those roll ups....yum. Have a blast this weekend! Stopping by from the linkup:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God - that snitch necklace... I NEED IT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my that first makeup look is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts