Tuesday, August 26, 2014

And the Award Goes to.....

Good Morning Everyone! 

I am happy to report that I was nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely Natalie from Coral Tinted Perceptions




Here are the questions that Natalie asked....and my answers of course!

1.   Who’s your favourite blogger and why? Jeez, starting with a tough question! Well...I will say Natalie because she nominated me for this award! Haha!
 
  2.   What’s your favourite post you’ve ever written, share the link?   I love the confessions posts and they are probably my favorite but also I really LOVE the My day in Gifs post. Gifs are awesome and they are super fun! 
  3.   Kardashians : Love or Hate?  Love to Hate? I dunno I 'm not a huge fan but DAMN those girls are pretty....

  4.   Would you be able to recognise Prince Harry or a fake knock off on a TV show? Yes but this is because I have an obsession with the Royal Family as I am convinced that Prince George will be my son in law someday. Yep I'm crazy. 
  5.   What’s your favourite book and why? This is a tough question....I love so many books....ugh....I can't do this one I'm so sorry....it's like picking a favorite child....
  6.   Biggest Pet Peeve? When people say "Totes" "Cray" "Bae" or any other lazy slang term outside of the internet. It is like nails on a chalkboard. 
  7.   Who do you think could be your best friend if only you two actually met? Jennifer Lawrence, Rebel Wilson, Anna Kendrick, most of my blogging friends that I've never met IRL! 
  8.   Dream holiday destination?  Tahiti- hands down. 
  9.   You can have dinner with any four celebrities, who’s invited? Benedict Cumberbatch, Misha Collins, Chloe Dykstra, and Felicia Day. It would be a dinner of hotness and hilarity. EPIC!!! 
  10.  Why did you start blogging, are the reasons still the same? I started my very first blog for fun, the second for weight loss, and the current one just to keep writing and to write about my life as a newlywed and new mom. Now I just write to write, sometimes I talk about my kiddo, sometimes just life in general, sometimes motivational things to inspire others and myself. It's just a mishmash now! 
  11.What’s your most played song on your iPod/iPhone? on the iPod it is "Here's to Us" by Halestorm and on the iPhone it is "Wagon Wheel" by Old Crow Medicine Show (favorite of the hubby's)
  
Also I am supposed to write 11 things about myself! So here is that list: 
1. All my pets have two names- Kiya-Pup, Luna Bell (or Luna Blue, Luna Balloona, Luna Bell), Brian-Dog, Lilly-Bug, Chloe Cuteness, Big Ryder, Archer-Boy, and Bella Boo
2. My brother has never called me by my name. He calls me Sistah-Girl and I call him Bear. 
3.I'm a Capricorn.
4.I will randomly burst out into song, at any time. My life is a musical in my head.
5. I am allergic to carrots.
6.I was captain of the cheer leading squad in high school.
7. I have been working on a novel for about three years now...ugh.
8. I LOATHE June bugs.
9. I've been to 6 different countries.
10. I may not always have my fingernails painted but my toes ALWAYS are!
11. My birthday is on Christmas Eve!


Now it is time to pass the award on! The award goes to.....







And here are your questions to answer from me! 
1. What is your "go-to" show to cheer up a bad day?
2. Favorite Vacation spot?
3.Makeup product you cannot leave the house without? (either on your face or in your purse!)
4. Best book you ever read?
5. Chore that you hate the most?
6. Coffee or Tea?
7. What's the one thing you would buy first if you won the lotto or came into a huge sum of money? (after bills are paid and all that, just the thing you would buy just because!)
8. Who is your idol?
9. What blog inspires you to be better/work harder?
10. Favorite adult beverage?
11. I love quotes....give me your favorite/best one!

This was such a fun award/post! I cannot wait to read everyone's answers to my questions!!!  

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination! It's my second one this week so I'll do a post for both soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here it is! http://lauraakalolo.blogspot.com/2014/09/you-asked-for-it.html

      Delete
  2. I love your post! Thanks for accepting it! Please explain the Jennifer Lawrence obsession everyone has with her? It makes me feel like I'm missing out... fomo,much?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! I am a royal nerd as well! Also Im neither here nor there with the kardashians too...

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts