Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wednesday Confession Time!!

Morning Everyone!


It's Wednesday and that means it is time for Confession!!



Ryan-Gosling-button


The Hump Day Blog Hop


One
I danced around like it was Christmas Morning when I saw this on my doorstep yesterday. My Mother's Day/ Anniversary gift from my husband. He rocks!


Two
Yesterday I put up a bit of a pity party/ downer post. Monday was a rough one and it just seeped over into Tuesday morning. However you will be happy to know after my little bout of sadness I kicked my but into gear. I told myself "well seriously you aren't going to feel any better if you just sit around here!" so I got up, put the baby in the stroller and went for a walk. We ended up at the park and the whole day just turned around. Maybe all I needed was some sunshine. Either way back to normal today!

Three
Slow internet UPSETS ME. 

Four
I suck at updates on the blog. I have been wanting to make a new header and desperately need to make a button but...ugh.

Five
We got Kyra's birthday party planned now! At the advice of you all I checked with the zoo and they did in fact have a birthday package. Now 25 people are completely covered getting into the zoo, we will  a space for the party for an hour. Also Kyra gets a craft, story time, carousel ride, and a special present from the zoo. All I have to do is show up. Stress level is now at a minimum!

Six
Is it bad that when it comes to the idea of the upcoming trip with my friends I wanna be like...can we just go to the beach and like....drink and chill? Second option is The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, because well, it is always an option.
 

Seven
So I have another You Tube video up. It's a makeup get ready with me thing. However I put it to you ladies, do you even like them? Is it something I should continue or should I stick with the blog? Would you rather see beauty or more motivational stuff? Let me know because honestly....I am kind of at a loss. I wanna do something fun and creative but if no one is going to watch then I will just stick to the blog which takes WAY less time! Also what face am I making in this thumbnail?!?




Eight
Tomorrow my mom and I are getting pedicures in prep for the wedding we are going to this weekend. Can you believe my mom has never had a pedicure before?! So excite!
 



Nine
Damn he is so sexy.....



We will just end the day on that happy note! Big hugs from here! Happy Confession Day!

6 comments:

  1. i love pedicures! they're so relaxing and i swear, the polish always lasts SO long; way longer than when i do it. have fun with your mom!

    thanks for linking up!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay to pedicures! i dont get them enough. have fun with your mom :) yes to hogwarts, i want to go there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love pedicures, theyre the most relaxing thing! Im glad you feel better too. Also I say do what you want beauty and motivational can both be on your blog. Its yous so do what you want with it girl Also as for the video, what kind of brush did you use for the concealer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im glad that the day turned around for you sunshine really can make a world of difference :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love getting pedicures- hope your mom enjoys and doesn't have ticklish feet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mom has never had a pedicure before?! As a runner I LOVE them, although secretly embarrassed because well...runner's feet...lol

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts