Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Five and Favorites!

Good Morning Everyone!


It's Friday!




Time for the Friday Five!


1) My mom decided she wanted all of us kids to do a DIY stepping stone for her garden for Mother's Day. All the supplies have been gathered and on Saturday my brothers, my dad, my husband, Kyra, and I will be designing the most epic garden stones of all time! I'm considering vlogging about it. Would anyone be interested? Or just stick to Instagram for some pictures of the hilarity that will undoubtedly ensue?

Don't worry, I know what I'm doing...I saw this on Pinterest.

2) My husband's and my two year anniversary is this coming Monday. I have no idea what to get him.....he's really hard to shop for. If he really wants something he usually goes and gets it and the rest of the time he just doesn't really want anything. I did get my mom to watch the baby so we could go out to dinner and a movie though....any ideas on a great guy gift? Alternatively if he is looking for gift ideas for me....

You want to figure out what to get me for a gift. Just look at my Pins, I am sure you will be able to figure something out. | Anniversary Ecard | someecards.com

3) I am not a plant person. I have these poor house plants that I complete neglect until they look like this:







4) How ADORABLE are these shoes?

34-42 



5) And lastly, My April Favorites Video! Please be kind, I am not used to editing or filming for that matter but I did try! It is also a bit long, I will get better at shorter videos! I'm working on another one that I hope to have up on Monday! I hope to start posting 1-2 videos a week. On Beauty, Baby, and Beyond. (Catchy....think I will keep that!) Anyhow please check it out and if you like it Please hit the "Like" button and if you are a Youtube user please hit Subscribe. It goes a long way to helping me continue to make videos, blog, and basically helps me stay busy with things other than housework and baby! 






Happy Friday Everyone, and to those that it applies Happy Mother's Day! 

Big Hugs! 

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are adorbs! My boyfriend is the same way, he has EVERYTHING because ya know he cant wait and let someone get him a gift. I made him a giant candy card I found on pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a watch? If he's into watches then there is no such thing as having too many watches! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts