Thursday, May 15, 2014

Short and Sweet and Some Awesome Blogs!

Good Morning Everyone!


Well this post is going to be short and sweet today because my Mum is on her way over to help me deep clean my house before my guests arrive tomorrow! It's not that my house is dirty or anything but my Mum is like....Martha Stewart clean. No joke. Plus she entertains Kyra while I attempt to do chores which is always helpful!

Also...am I the only one that ends up having a dance party for one while I'm cleaning??? No just me? Huh.

 


So since the post is short and sweet today I thought I would do some ladies a solid and send you all over to check out their pages! No charge, no "sponsorship" just recommendations because I feel like it!


The Kay Times

So go check out Kay over at the Kay Times. Her posts are hilarious and she is just a super sweet person. I always look forward to reading what she has to say! Also she always writes back in the comments and that, to me, makes a Stellar Blogger!


 

So if you are a follower you know that I have quoted and been inspired by Chelsea's blog MULTIPLE times! She is just a lovely writer and a lovely person!


Brittney Breaking Free


Brittney is awesome! She is so inspiring and her blog is just a great read. She's lost 89 pounds! How freaking AMAZING is that???!!!


Okay so I know there are SO many more blogs I could post but I do have to get going on the cleaning and such, but please check these ladies out and give them some love!!!

Also this post has made me painfully aware that I need to make a button for my blog....ugh adding it to the TO DO list!

Big hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh girl that is sooooo sweet of you! I love your blog too! haha Ill check out the other ladies as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where the hell are my manners I forgot to say THANK YOU!!

      Delete
  2. wow thank you so much you rock my socks!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts