Kindness

 a piece of our heart rather than a piece of our mind:


I don't normally comment on news items in the blog. The world is such a confused and messy place and I like my blog to be light. However the events of Friday rocked the whole world and I can't just let that go by without a word. 

My heart aches for the people of Paris. I cannot fathom that amount of hate bringing about something so awful. I don't understand it and it terrifies me that this could happen. As I stated the world is a messy and confusing place. 

I'm also confused by a lot of the responses from this event. I'm confused by the politicians using it as a platform for their campaigns. I'm confused by other people claiming that the world cares more about this event than others. 

I don't understand why people are so easily offended by someone's grief. 

So in the wake of all this tragedy. I hope that people remember their better selves and find their kindness. 

I hope that each and every one of you is safe and happy and healthy. I wish for you all the happiness that life can bring you and I hope you hold your loved ones closely. 

I hope we all remember to be kind. 

In memory of all those lost November 13, 2015.



1 comments:

  1. Lovely words, Kimmi. I think if we all hug a loved one and let them know they are valued, that alone can be something good to come from something so tragic.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Categories

Home Ads

Tags

Advertisement

Instagram

Popular Posts