Monday, November 16, 2015

Kindness

 a piece of our heart rather than a piece of our mind:


I don't normally comment on news items in the blog. The world is such a confused and messy place and I like my blog to be light. However the events of Friday rocked the whole world and I can't just let that go by without a word. 

My heart aches for the people of Paris. I cannot fathom that amount of hate bringing about something so awful. I don't understand it and it terrifies me that this could happen. As I stated the world is a messy and confusing place. 

I'm also confused by a lot of the responses from this event. I'm confused by the politicians using it as a platform for their campaigns. I'm confused by other people claiming that the world cares more about this event than others. 

I don't understand why people are so easily offended by someone's grief. 

So in the wake of all this tragedy. I hope that people remember their better selves and find their kindness. 

I hope that each and every one of you is safe and happy and healthy. I wish for you all the happiness that life can bring you and I hope you hold your loved ones closely. 

I hope we all remember to be kind. 

In memory of all those lost November 13, 2015.



1 comment:

  1. Lovely words, Kimmi. I think if we all hug a loved one and let them know they are valued, that alone can be something good to come from something so tragic.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts