Friday, May 27, 2016

Friday Favorites 5/27

Good Morning Everyone, 

It's Friday and that means it is time for some favorites. 

Also I am thinking of doing some changes around the blog....So I made up a survey. If you would take a moment and just select what you would like to see on the blog I would SO appreciate it! 


 


Now on with the favorites! 


Beauty: 
Spectrum merbabe makeup brush collection:
I cannot even express how much I need this in my life.



Metallic blue nails. Would you rock them?:
So bright and shiny!

Fashion: 
"Muggles" by killjoy-sam on Polyvore featuring rag & bone
Yes I would wear this look all the time. No shame in my nerdy game.


Badass and Brilliant Coffee Mug : A Unique Gifts Website:
Okay so this isn't really fashion but damn I love this mug.



Nerdy Girl: 
TOTORO Macbook decal Macbook Keyboard Decal Macbook by MaMoLIMITED, $13.99:
This will happen should I ever own my own computer and not one that my husband also uses for work stuff....



Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/180240538/a-wizardy-collection-of-copper-cookie:
WANT.

Funnies: 
Nap time: the time of day when stay-and-work-at-home moms cook, clean, do laundry, meal plan, & get a full day of work done, all while thinking repeatedly, 'Please sleep longer, kid.':



Mermaids & Books - Siren:

Song of the Week: I love this song. I love this version...except the rap. Some wonderful soul on YouTube edited out the rap and now it sounds awesome! *Also the rap contains one line at the end "But you ain't never known someone like me before" or some nonsense and it completely negates the song. It doesn't matter WHO you are. YOU DON'T OWN ME.



Happy Friday Everyone! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts