Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Confessions 5/25/16

I confess I go in to Comic Con with the best of intentions and a budget but always end up seeing the most awesome stuff and well...




I confess that a drinking game could be made out of how many Harley Quinns you see at the con...also Deadpools.



I confess that while I try to act super chill about meeting actors that I really admire when I actually meet them? No Chill. No chill at all. Starstruck.



I confess that Game of Thrones gave me all the feels this week. Seriously I am scarred for life......That was not OK. NOT OK.

I confess that this is going to be a short confession session because I have Comic Con on the brain and tomorrow's whole post is devoted to the recap! 



Happy Humpday Everyone! 




#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren
More Coffee Less Talky

1 comment:

  1. Now that we've seen what Margot Robbie looks like as Harley Quinn, I'd be so intimidated to dress up as another version. I'd be sooooo sub-par. haha!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts