Thursday, September 15, 2016

Peter Thomas Roth Review

I love face masks. 

Seriously I LOVE them. They are a little luxury that I allow myself. 

I picked up this three pack of Peter Thomas Roth masks at Sephora after I saw a review about the 24K mask. I picked up the three pack because it was cheaper than a full size and it let me try two other masks just to see what I liked. (Side note- I found these by the register in that oh so hard to resist impulse buy section!)



I had never tried a Peter Thomas Roth mask before so I was super eager to give these a shot.I have been using them for about two months now so I have given my skin enough time to really test the masks out. 



1. The 24K gold mask- This was the mask that I was most excited about. I had seen lots of SnapChat pictures of this one and I just really wanted to give it a go and see if it worked for me. Unfortunately I wasn't super thrilled with it in the end. I didn't break me out or anything it just didn't really seem to do all that much. It might be because it is a lifting and firming mask and that isn't really an issue that I struggle with. It did feel good on the skin and it was hilarious for pictures as I look like Jim when he played Golden Face on the Office. 
 Image result for jim as golden face

All in all I am glad that I got the small size of this one to try it out. Probably won't be repurchasing. 









2. Irish Moor Mud Mask- I liked this mask. It did a good job of removing dirt and impurities from my face. Most especially it worked on my nose which is a problem area for me. It worked pretty much like your typical mud mask but it never got completely dry. This would be ideal for someone with sensitive skin that can't use traditional clay masks because they are too harsh. I liked this mask but I feel like it was comparable to other cheaper options and since I don't have sensitive skin it isn't a necessity. 




3. Cucumber Gel Mask- Initially when I got the set of three this was the mask that I was the least excited about. I just didn't think it was going to be anything special. I was SO WRONG. I LOVE this mask! It is cooling and refreshing and makes my skin feel so hydrated and soft after use! It reminds me of the Sheet Face Masks that I really enjoy but without having to put the slightly scary sheet mask on your face. I love leaving this one on and watching an episode of something and really letting it work into my skin. I will most definitely be repurchasing this one! 




Have you tried these masks? What did you think? Are there any other Peter Thomas Roth masks that I should try next? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I've tried the cucumber. My little trio had rose and pumpkin as well. I loved the pumpkin and cucumber over the rose, but thought they were all pretty good.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts