Thursday, June 9, 2016

Permission Granted







To cut back on blogging when it starts to feel like a chore and not feel guilty about it. 

To not touch my phone to snap, take pictures, etc when instead I am living my life instead of living through a screen. 

To treat myself to something completely self indulgent once in awhile.

To write about whatever I LIKE on MY BLOG. 

To let go and embrace the things that make me happy. 

To stop worrying so much. 

To say NO. 

To love myself. Every Amazing Inch. Every Fabulous Flaw.

To rest once in awhile. 

To do something I really love....even if it doesn't make me a dime. 

To say that I have no clue. I don't have to know everything. 

To try. Fail. Try again. Make mistakes and learn.  



What do you give yourself permission to do?




1 comment:

  1. I can relate to a lot of these...but this one speaks volumes to me right now: "To love myself. Every Amazing Inch. Every Fabulous Flaw."

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts