Thursday, March 24, 2016

Words of Wisdom: Neil Gaiman

Today I am sharing some words of Neil Gaiman! 

I am a recent convert to Gaiman's work but I have devoured several of his novels since accepting him into my life. Also when I find an author that I really like I tend to follow them on social media and I love following Gaiman because his words of wisdom are pretty much epic. 

Here's a few: 




“Read. Read anything. Read the things they say are good for you, and the things they claim are junk. You’ll find what you need to find. Just read.” Neil Gaiman:


“Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.” -Neil Gaiman, paraphrasing G.K. Chesterton - Neil Gaiman Explains Why Fairy Tales Are Badass:


1801316_864504970269183_2352771728726034005_o.jpg (678×960):




Neil Gaiman Quote From Stardust ~ Topography by Mulluane:



The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build and play and dance and live as only you can. -Neil Gaiman:




Pretty awesome right? Do you have any favorite quotes that I might of missed? Share below! 

Have a great day Everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts