Some Monday Motivations

Good Morning Everyone, 

Normally I would be posting my weekend recap today but my weekend consisted of binge watching Big Bang Theory followed by an epic Lord of the Rings Marathon. It was only 9 degrees yesterday so we weren't leaving the house. Needless to say there isn't much to talk about! 

So instead I thought I would share some motivational quotes for this Monday Morning especially since I'm feeling them now that I have finally shaken my cold and am ready to get caught up on all the things that fell behind while I was sick!

Let's get Motivated. 

Make one step in the direction of your bliss:



The Hobbit quote. Inspiring. The next book on my list after I finish North & South.:

emilysjoycoaching.com:


“Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.” ~ Franz Kafka ~:

Have a great Monday Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. our weather was nuts this weekend...started out amazing (warm but a bit rainy), then turned into like, torrential rain, then snow, then freezing rain, then crazy windy and winter just gave us a big F*ck you! and it's cold AF now!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're totally right--we don't have to accomplish everything all at once! I had initially planned on finishing all my chores yesterday, but instead I moved some to other days this week so that I wouldn't get overwhelmed!

    Lauren :)
    ohhey-ilikethat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! Mostly I need these to get through today and tomorrow because Friday, I'm off and I'm just ready to sleep in!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Categories

Home Ads

Tags

Advertisement

Instagram

Popular Posts