Monday, January 18, 2016

Coping

I wasn't sure when I would want to blog again.

However blogging has been on my mind a lot this past week.

Actually pretty much anything that I could find as a distraction has been on my mind.

I have to find things to do in order to keep from dwelling on what happened.

I get that some might find this odd or whatever but honestly I have to keep busy or else I run the risk of falling into a pit of misery and I'm terrified of how deep that pit is....and I don't know if there is a ladder out of it.

So I'm trying to stay busy.

I'm writing, coloring, baking, knitting, online shopping, watching movies, surfing Instagram, surfing Pinterest...basically anything anything at all.

That's how I'm coping.

I can't say if it is the right way or the healthy way, but it is is MY way of dealing.

I'm still crying. I'm still mourning. I'm still so incredibly suffocatingly sad.

I'm drowning in sadness....but I have to keep going.

Kyra needs me. Robert needs me. The world is still turning and even though this happened I have to still be apart of it.

So Thank You so very much to everyone that sent well wishes and good thoughts. I really do appreciate it.

4 comments:

  1. There is no correct way to grieve. Give yourself time and do whatever you need to do to get by. I had a miscarriage at nine weeks before I had my son. It will hopefully get easier for you with time. Sending virtual hugs and positive thoughts for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about your loss. I had a miscarriage as well, and it's hard. It's been over a year since my loss. You are in my thoughts. Please know that you aren't alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever you do to get through today and get you to tomorrow, whatever you do is the right thing.
    Thinking of you and praying for you, Kimmi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I've been bad at pick me up texts. This week has been one big catch up game. Know that I'm still thinking about you nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts