Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Confessions- First of 2016

I confess that I haven't really gotten much done in the New Year since I've had a sick kiddo and then got sick myself. I feel pretty awful about it honestly...though I don't know why. 


I confess that while I didn't make any resolutions myself I have really enjoyed reading other people's. It's inspiring and I'm sitting here cheering you all on! 


I confess that I've been spending a lot of time trying to decide what it is that I want this blog to be this year. I want to have a little bit of focus but I have no idea what to focus on. Anything in particular you all like here on the blog? I'm open to all suggestions. 


I confess that while I'm not a planner girl I am a lover of bullet journals. I have my own in just a normal journal but I am hoping to take the plunge and get either a Leuchtturm 1917 or a Moleskine very soon....if I ever get out of the house again. 


I confess that it took me about four hours to do these five confessions because I kept either getting sick or nodding off so I'm just gonna call it quits. 



Happy Humpday Everyone.
#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren
More Coffee Less Talky

1 comment:

  1. your blog - anything! write about your life, your goings-on, random thoughts...errting. we love real posts :D

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts