Sunday, August 19, 2012

Running....My Mouth....

So lately everyone has been running.

My blog reader is full of those that are running, either marathons, half marathons, doing the C25K....

Even The Pioneer Woman is out there running in the summer heat.

I've been running too.

Running my mouth.

I keep saying things like..."I really want to do this this time." "I really wanted to be down ten pounds by now" "I am going to lose weight and take boudoir shots for the husband..."

I'm saying a lot....but not really doing much. My last post was a bit self indulgent in that I am feeling like crap...however I have yet to really take steps to change it. I have made some small things....I've planned my meals and eaten well during my breakfast and lunch. Dinner is still an issue that I am working on.

Workouts are the problem.

They are not happening.

Some of it is the stress of the beginning of school and the busy season of work.

Some of it is simply being tired from my allergies.

Most of it however...most of it is just this funk that I am in. I want to continue with Insanity. Part of me wants to start up C25K again because I feel like maybe the reason I am struggling with Insanity is that I am not ready for that intense of a workout. Then I feel like I am weak for not sticking the the plan.

It all feels like a lot of talk and not enough action. Of course now I am blogging about it which of course is really just more talking.

So here is my promise to me:

1) I will finish Insanity-maybe not in the allotted sixty days but I will finish.

2) I will continue to plan my meals and try to work on healthier dinners.

3) I will wear my corset for at least an hour each night. ( I love corsets and they really do help train your waist!)

4) I will try to remember all the positive reasons I want to lose weight and stop focusing on all the negative ones. I will get there and calling myself a fat cow is not helping me get there any faster.

Now enough talk....it's time to get to work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts