Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Confessions

So I had a whole blog post ready to go today.

I was all ready to talk about some workout stuff and the post is actually pretty funny and upbeat....but it kind of felt like a lie today.

Honestly, I feel like I am struggling. Food feels like the enemy and exercise has been really difficult with the increased hours at work due to school starting tomorrow.

I have been trying to keep up with Insanity but I confess the past week has not happened.

I have been trying to plan my meals but I definitely ate 8 Biscoff cookies instead of lunch today. Oh and some grapes.

I have weighed myself this week and I LOATHE everything about me because of it.

I have been picking apart my flaws all day.

I had to take a picture for work today and it almost made me cry. My pictures from just three months ago are so beautiful and in three months I have ruined a year's worth of work. Hell in two months. My new driver's license looks fantastic and I got it after the honeymoon....granted I was all glowy with a tan and honeymoon bliss but still....

I feel like a wreck and I am trying to be honest and just clear the thoughts in my head. I just want to have a breakthrough moment. I want to finally find that inner spark inside me and get my ass in gear...I realize that most likely...like all good things....I am just going to have to do it.

Still....it would be really nice if something would FINALLY click. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts