Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thursday Tunes

Happy Thursday!

I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday and that this upcoming weekend is a long one. I tell you the beginning of a school year is rough! I am exhausted and very very tired of getting ridiculous phone calls from crazy people!

That being said I was definitely ready for some stress relief after work today. So on the treadmill I went and slipped on the headphones and let the world go.

I have to say I am not speedy. In fact I am what most runners would consider damn slow, but after two days of pretty consistent 5mph runs I was sore and admittedly tired, so today was a mix of 6mph, 4mph, and finally 3mph, however I kept going and I figured 45 minutes at a slow pace still beats sitting on the couch for 45 minutes so whatever. I got my butt moving and kept going even though it was hurting (not severe pain, just the uncomfortable stitch in the side) I made it through my time and earned my wonderful shower afterward.

My music was part of what kept me going today. I have a playlist that I am really loving right now. Each time I thought, "Oh that's enough for today" a great song would come on and I would tell myself I couldn't skip it, I had to keep going through just this one song, by the time it was over another song came on that I had to listen to and so on.

Here's a Sampling of my mixed up and wacky playlist (I have strange taste I warn you!)

All My Loving - Across the Universe Soundtrack
Buttons- Pussycat Dolls
The Cave- Mumford and Songs---LOVE them
Just Dance- Lady GaGa
Love Song- Selena Gomez-- Silly and fun and great to run to
Never Again- Kelly Clarkson--I belt this one out....
No Handlebars- Flobots
A Postcard to Henry Purcell- Pride and Prejudice Soundtrack---Fantastic Instrumental for clearing the mind
Rock Me Mama- Old Crowe Medicine Show
Teen Titans Theme Song--I love any song that sounds like a cheer.....also I am quite possibly a four year old...
Secrets- One Republic
Sexy and I know it- LMFAO---Do a catwalk when listening to this on the treadmill....it will make you feel like a rockstar
Twist It- Blues Brothers Soundtrack---Love this song...it was my Father/Daughter Dance!
Monster High Theme Song---Again I love a cheer....and all things Monster High
Hell On Heels- Pistol Annies---Another one I belt out, is also the song I listen to on repeat while working on my book currently
Back In Time- Pitbull
Hey baby- Pitbull
Good Time- Owl city 

I realize I have an odd playlist but this is what keeps me going, and all that matters is that you just keep movin'!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts