Wednesday, August 8, 2012

In Which I Ramble A Bit....

It would figure I would want to start blogging again when I am at the busiest season at the new job. However I am still going to give it the old college try and get a few posts up a week until I can post every day which is what I would prefer. So for now just don’t expect too much from this little blog until after the month of August is over. 
 
That being said, here is a rundown of what is going on in my little world. 
 
New Food Goals- I am going to try journaling my food, not just writing down what I ate and how many calories but actually writing down how full I felt and if I was hungry shortly after, also my energy level after eating. I think  this might help me get to the new weight loss goal of minus 10 pounds before September or at least two inches of the waistline (whichever comes first). 
 
Organize and Purge- I am in the middle of going through the spare bedroom and purging items (which sounds easy but isn’t) and organizing the room to make it more effective. The poor room has been a catch all since the wedding, holding gifts that were still in packages, old clothes that I “purged” from our master closet, and all the random wedding stuff that was left over (extra invitations, programs, decorations, etc.)  We bought some of the Space Bags for the linens that I keep for company and for the clothes that I cannot part with/ will be wearing next spring and early summer but not this winter. It is helping to cut down on some wasted space but I still have too much stuff….I am going to have to let things go….I will hopefully have a before and after shot for you all to enjoy though!  (I have the before…I just hope the “after” actually looks like and “after”) 
 
Fall Goals and Christmas Shopping- I am currently working on a list of things I want to do this fall, fun things as well as necessary things, which will be a post on its own. Also I am making my Christmas list for everyone and working on getting it done early (as I usually do) and catching things on sale or else just being on the lookout for things before the madness of the holiday season. 
 

These Silly Characters are Kiya (top) and Brian (bottom) my two adorable pups, that just love to pose for the ipad since I don't have a proper camera....They are keeping a close watch on all the activity of cleaning out the spare bedroom. Kiya in particular looks very interested there on her pillow doesn't she??
 
Then there has been the recent new invasion of these that have been entering my house…..
But that is a whole other story for a whole other blog post......
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts