Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What do you Really Want-Wednesdays

" Tell me what you want what you really really want....."

"I'll tell you what I want what I really really want!"



Oh Spice Girls....how you take me back to Seventh grade and the days when summer seemed endless....

 Anyhow....

Wednesdays are going to be devoted to posting what it is I want and what I am working for! Feel free to share what you want and what goals you are working toward!!!

Short Term: To lose the post wedding weight (ten pounds)

Long Term: To get to my goal weight of 145


These are just the starting points, there are a lot more things I am working toward but these are the big ones and I thought they would be a good place to start!


What do you Really want?

1 comment:

  1. 10 pounds is a great short term goal... and I love that the Spice Girls are on your blog. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts