Wednesday, November 16, 2016

A List of Threes

Saw this post on Steph's blog but forgot I had started it until I saw Kristen post it....so I finally finished it! 




Three Things I would never give up- Books, Makeup, or time with Kyra 


Three Favorite Vegetables- Potatoes, Broccoli, Zucchini


Three Shows I watched faithfully from beginning to end- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, and Supernatural. I have also seen all of Friends, The Office, That 70s Show, Deadwood, Sex and the City,.... But the first three I watched from the day they aired until the day they finished. Except Supernatural is still going strong! 


Three Places I want to visit in the US-Hawaii, New Orleans, California.........This was so hard I want to go LOTS of places!



Three places I want to visit outside the US- New Zealand, Japan, Bora-Bora. Again this was SO HARD.


Three things I always have with me- a pen, lip gloss, hair tie or clip


Three things that are always in my car- Ice scraper, napkins, the ever present smell of soy sauce


Three most recent phone calls- Bobby, My Mom, My Dad


Three most often used makeup products- Foundation- I have been using the L'Oreal Stay Matte lately or the Milani Conceal and Perfect , Mascara- I have been using Smashbox and then Buxom as a combo, Matte Lip Cream- I love the ones by Nyx and use Istanbul, Tokyo, and Copenhagen the most!


Three Things that make me laugh- Kyra, My dogs, Silly animal gifs


Three things that make me cry- I am a crier. Seriously I cry over most things. However Hallmark Christmas Commercials, Christmas movies in general, and Disney are the biggest culprits. 


So what is your list of threes?

3 comments:

  1. i was gonna say, is Supernatural over?! i watched like.. 6 or 7 seasons i think? maybe one day i will catch up. i am a crier too, high five haha. i will have to check out that milani conceal and perfect stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL @ the ever present smell of soy sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have a pen with you?! I never seem to be able to find a pen when I need one (away from work.) I'm all about a matte lip right now as well. I miss NYX.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts