Friday Favorites 10/7

TGIF! Time for some favorites! 


Fashion: 
Adorable boho look for fall. White oversized sweater and flares. Pair with a felt large brimmed hat. Stitch fix fall 2016. Stitch fix fashion trends.:
It's Sweater and Jeans weather! YAY!
Cat Pearl Earrings:
I need these. So cute.
Beauty: 
Turquoise green eyes and makeup:
Loving this green look. Going to have to try that one next!

Nerdy Girl: 
Felicia Day and The Truth About The Gaming Thinking:
So. Much. Truth.

Funnies: 
Yesterday’s eyeliner can be todays Smokey eye if you believe in yourself.:


LOL:
Don't ask a Stay At Home Mom what she does all day. Seriously.


Song of the Week: Heathens by Twenty One Pilots. Just has the right feel for this week. I've listened to it approximately 9 billion times this week.




I am still behind on blog stuff this week. I have been working on some bigger posts that have been taking up a lot of time because I want them to be perfect! Hopefully next week I will be back to my normal schedule! Have a great weekend everyone! 

1 comments:

  1. LOL the house work and work work meme! next time i'm off on sabattical and my husband asks that, this will be my retort!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Categories

Home Ads

Tags

Advertisement

Instagram

Popular Posts