Friday, October 7, 2016

Friday Favorites 10/7

TGIF! Time for some favorites! 


Fashion: 
Adorable boho look for fall. White oversized sweater and flares. Pair with a felt large brimmed hat. Stitch fix fall 2016. Stitch fix fashion trends.:
It's Sweater and Jeans weather! YAY!
Cat Pearl Earrings:
I need these. So cute.
Beauty: 
Turquoise green eyes and makeup:
Loving this green look. Going to have to try that one next!

Nerdy Girl: 
Felicia Day and The Truth About The Gaming Thinking:
So. Much. Truth.

Funnies: 
Yesterday’s eyeliner can be todays Smokey eye if you believe in yourself.:


LOL:
Don't ask a Stay At Home Mom what she does all day. Seriously.


Song of the Week: Heathens by Twenty One Pilots. Just has the right feel for this week. I've listened to it approximately 9 billion times this week.




I am still behind on blog stuff this week. I have been working on some bigger posts that have been taking up a lot of time because I want them to be perfect! Hopefully next week I will be back to my normal schedule! Have a great weekend everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. LOL the house work and work work meme! next time i'm off on sabattical and my husband asks that, this will be my retort!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts