Currently....October

Working On: Catching up on blog posts and working my way through the Show Us Your Books Linkup posts and comments! 


Watching: ALL THE THINGS. Over the weekend we worked through AHS: Hotel which wasn't bad but not my favorite season. We watched Season 2 of The Ranch which I LOVE. We also started watching Westworld which is really intriguing. I started watching This Is Us and so far I love it. Then I started American Housewife which had me laughing out loud. Fall is TV time around here if you couldn't tell and I am very excited that none of these shows featured a princess named Sofia, a pig named Peppa, or a duck named Quack! 



Reading: Just started Bad Girls Don't Die. Too soon to tell on this one if I will like it yet. Not bad so far. 

3678651

Loving: Lush! The other day was my first time purchasing anything from there and I am so thrilled with what I got! I will admit I was bummed I missed out on the Halloween ones but I really love the smell of the Christmas ones! Lord of Misrule smells so nice my husband even swiped some! And the Raspberry Jam bubble bar made about a million bubbles and it was so relaxing! Will for sure be buying from Lush again soon! 

Lord Of Misrule


Wanting: This set from Sephora. Totally going on my Christmas/Birthday List!

Shop Sephora Favorites’ Trending: Beauty's Most Coveted at Sephora. It features SPF, lip, eyeliner, setting spray, lipstick, mascara, and primer products.:


Excited: My best friends Amanda and Matt are coming up this weekend so we can all go to the Ren Faire! I AM SO EXCITED. We will be dressing up and this is Amanda's very first Ren Faire! It's going to be amazing! 
Image result for my body is ready gif snape


3 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for Westworld to finish so I can binge it. It's a cool concept but right now I'm working through The Night Of (so good!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big LUSH fan!

    I want to watch American Housewife. I like the woman lead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well Bad Girls Don't Die sounds/looks terrifying haha. i wanted to watch westworld, but KC started it without me (he's on fall break right now) so i'll watch it another time.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Categories

Home Ads

Tags

Advertisement

Instagram

Popular Posts