Monday, September 24, 2012

Determination

It’s Monday again.
My weekend was ok….how was yours? 
Today I am trying to focus on setting my goals for the week and trying to relax after my weekend. I am also getting myself excited for the upcoming weekend in which I will be spending the whole time with my husband. For the past three weekends he has either been out of town or we have had company. It will be really nice to just have a weekend together! 
This week’s goals are as follows: 
(1)  Workout- try to find something that I can do easily in the mornings and something fun for evenings
(2)   Food- I am going to sit down tonight to make my plan for the week, healthy options and low stress quick fixes
(3) Start reading one of the books I’ve been meaning to this past month (there is a pile!)
(4) Try to do “me” type stuff- my nails, face mask stuff, girly things in general
(5) Write blog posts and work on my own writing
(6) Try to relax and enjoy my weekend with my husband without any negative thoughts or emotional hang-ups – I resolve to be Happy!!!
 
I am trying an experiment this week to see if I can’t just eat to live and not worry so much about what I am eating, how I am eating, when I am eating….seriously I have too much going on to be so very worried about food! So I am going to focus on the more important things in my life and just try to do my best when it comes to food by planning things ahead of time and not stressing when something doesn’t go quite according to plan. It might be a little tough at first but I am ready to get back in the game and take charge again! 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Food can really control your emotions. Being on a diet always just puts me under this cloud of guilt/shame/uneasiness.

    Keep your head up. Make better food choices and take it easy on yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts