Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Party Is Over

The Pity party is over…I think I was just having a bad day. 
 
Actually I know what the problem is…I am in a funk about my weight. 
 
I loathe the fact that I gained weight back after the wedding
.
I hate the fact that I am not seeing quick results. 
 
I am more irritated with myself than ever because I know I could do better. 
 
I am not sure what switch to flip to get me going again. I am doing great with the squat challenge and I even get a run or two in. I love Zumba, but I am just doing it off of YouTube which can be really frustrating. Also working these hours lately have been hard on me, I really like my job but working the extra time is cutting into my energy level quite a bit. Plus I sit ALL DAY. Yesterday I made myself do squats and lunges behind my desk for 20 minutes just so I was up and moving. It helped a little. 
 
It’s hard to pull myself out of a funk when I am in one. I suppose I have been in one since the beginning of the month when I had to weigh in for my Biometric testing at work and the number was not what I expected. I’ve gone the range of angry to downright miserable, but enough is enough. 
 
I need to pick myself up and get going again because time is passing whether I do something about it or not…and everyone always tells me they love that I am so upbeat and happy when I am around…I need to start saving a little bit of that happiness for me. 
 
So today is the day, picking myself up and dusting myself off. I’m ready to start taking charge again instead of just falling back and letting life happen to me. I’m going to work harder on this blog and harder on myself. I can do this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts