Monday, September 17, 2012

If you really knew me

So I have seen this little post floating around in the blog world lately and I thought I would give it a go! 

If you really knew me… 

You’d know that I have a nail polish obsession and my toes are always polished
You’d know that I love horses and rode my first one when I was three 
You’d know that I still collect My Little Ponies …and have well over three hundred of them… 
You’d know that I can quote any Disney movie and most likely know all the songs…and I cannot watch them without quoting or singing… 
You’d know I’ve wanted to be a writer since I was eleven….and I have nearly 100 journals that are full…even more that are only half full… 
You’d know that my favorite color is purple and has been forever 
You’d know that I am perfectly happy when left on my own…I am easily entertained 
You’d know I have a weakness for anything TokiDoki 
You’d know that I’m part Hawaiian and yes I can Hula! 
You’d know that I LOVE books and being a librarian is dream job number 2! 
You’d know that the number 12 is very important to me, my birthday is 12/24/84 ---all a variant of 12, there are 12 letters in my married last name, there are 12 letters in the Hawaiian alphabet, I was married on the 12th in 2012! 
You'd know that my husband and I dated for nine years before we got married, we are high school sweethearts
You'd know that there has always been a dog in my house...and there will always be one
You'd know that I am allergic to both carrots and bananas
You'd know that I like to color code everything...even the pins in the pin cushion
You'd know that I can win a game of Disney Trivial Pursuit in one turn
You'd know that I never win in chess against my husband 
 You'd know that my husband is looking over my shoulder and offering his opinion on what I should type
You'd know that my brother has never called me by my name....I'm always "Sister Girl" 
You'd know that I am desperate for a jacuzzi tub to take a bubble bath in
You'd know that I HATE sock monkeys...they are creepy
 You'd know that I'd always say "Screw the wine...pass me the bourbon"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts