Monday, December 23, 2013

Mele Kalikimaka!

Good Morning!


Well it is December 23rd and I am happy to report that I have found my Christmas Spirit once again. After Friday's post I decided that I needed an infusion of good will and merriment. So after binging on happy Christmas movies and wrapping all my presents, I finally felt like my old self again!

I cannot WAIT to give out presents tomorrow! I know some people are going to be super excited!

Also tomorrow is my birthday so there is that....

Yep, birthday number 29.

Next year will be the big 3-0.

No sweat, I never worry about getting older. I'm like a fine wine baby! Plus I've had a lot of fun in my twenties, I'm all set to make the thirties just as, if not more, awesome!

I do have some big plans for next year, but that is a post for next week with New Years!

So for Christmas Eve we will be spending it with my family first doing birthday stuff for a few moments and then diving into the awesome of Christmas.

My baby's first Christmas! She is going to be spoiled. I will do a post on what she got for Christmas because it is going to be epic. You will probably feel so bad for this little unloved angel....NOT!

Well I don't want to draw this post out, I just wanted to wish everyone a very Mele Kalikimaka! (Merry Christmas) I will be back and posting on the 26th, but until then, enjoy the moment and be excellent to one another!

*Side note- I saw this commercial on YouTube when I was watching my beauty vlogs and I have to say it is my favorite commercial of the year! ADORABLE.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts