Monday, December 16, 2013

Isn't this supposed to be a blog?!?

Oh my goodness I am not doing well with blogging this month! There has been a lot of life getting in the way of things getting up here but right now Miss Kyra is happily sitting in her high chair eating some cereal and looking out the window so I have a few moments to post up here today!

So what has been going on?

Around here we are trying to get Christmas under way. Lots of shopping these past few days and, with the exception of my husband, I am done shopping! I still have boxes of Christmas stuff hanging out in my hallway that needs to be put away....and I plan on spending most of this afternoon giving my house some TLC. It amazes me that if I take two days off for the weekend the house goes into shock and looks a complete mess....

So what did I spend my weekend doing if not cleaning my house?

1. Catching up on Podcasts

2. Shopping, lots of it, and I LOATHE other shoppers. I just don't get people that wander around with that lost look....I am here to get things and get out people!

3. Watching YouTube videos, most specifically my makeup tutorials and product reviews so I know what to ask for for Christmas!

4. While I was surfing YouTube I came across this little series. Cooking Fast and Fresh with West!

Now I little background on this one. The Dad (Misha Collins) is on the TV show Supernatural for those that do not recognize him. Now I LOVE Supernatural so when I saw that Misha posted this video about shopping and cooking with his little boy I was hooked. Also it is just plain hilarious!  However if you are a neat freak and cannot stand the sight of a mess....well maybe you shouldn't watch this one! Misha displays the patience of a saint! 





 5. And of course I played with Kyra, poor thing wants to crawl around SO BAD. I actually think she might this week...but then again she may just skip crawling and walk like my brothers and I did...

Okay my time is up according to Kyra so I need to wrap this up. Come back tomorrow for my "All I Want for Christmas" post! I welcome everyone to join in and post what they want for Christmas. It can be realistic or not! In fact go crazy and post the things that you would want (and get) if you won the Mega Millions!

Until tomorrow friends! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts