Thursday, December 19, 2013

All I want for Christmas.....

(Oh my goodness so apparently my posts that are scheduled have not been posting!!! So now I've gone two days without a post because Blogger hates my guts!)

IS YOU!

That song always makes me think of Love Actually....

Anyhow today we are linking up (if anyone actually does link up :P ) to share what we want for Christmas! No item is too silly or expensive or ridiculous in this world so come on and share! Here is what I want for Christmas. If I had infinite monies I would buy all of these things for me for Christmas...and my birthday which is the day before Christmas....

LIST!

1) Benefit Radiant Skin Care Set- OMG I love Benefit but it is so expensive! However in a perfect world I would have this whole set and my face would look amazing...
Benefit Cosmetics
2) Another Benefit Item- Benefit Prime Time---- I had basically ignored all the rave reviews about Pore Professional primer. I basically just ignored them because somewhere deep in my soul I knew that I would fall in love. However I got a sample and yep just as my little heart warned me....I fell head over heels in love with it. Smooth texture, definitely improves the look of my pores and I have very large pores on my nose. This makes them look so tiny and my skin so smooth. Ugh I cannot rave about it enough!
Benefit Cosmetics
3) Too Faced Chocolate Solei Bronzer- It smells like chocolate. It is a bronzer. WANT.
 Too Faced
4) Pioneer Woman Holiday Cookbook- um duh, she's the Pioneer Woman! I love her recipes and I really really love her desserts and I am a baker at heart!
 
5) These adorable owl earrings I saw on Pinterest. TOO CUTE.
 
6) EOS Lip Balms- I hear amazing things about these and I have really been noticing that I need a primer for my lips before my lipsticks now that the weather is so dry. I never noticed in years prior but since having a baby I feel like my whole body chemistry has changed!


7) Burt's Bees Tips to Toes pack-- I'm not big into resolutions as most of the time I break them or they just feel fake because I know I won't do them, but this year I am hoping to break one bad habit, biting my nails! I hate how ragged my nails look all the time because I bite them! I have all this super cute polish that I don't wear because my nails are just stubby jagged messes!
 

8)  A Trip Here....

9) Some of these Clothes from Torrid....


 

 

 10054678

10) And Finally....Please Santa!
http://vuible.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/e6577c0a6d5928e6edf94a9a0e0e94cd.jpg

Hope you all enjoyed and Please feel free to post what you want for Christmas!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts