Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 will be AWESOME!

 2014! Your best year yet!

It's New Year's Eve! Time for Resolutions!

Ha! No resolutions here, instead I am just going to post my goals for this year. Yeah that might sound like the same thing but for some reason I achieve goals but always fail at resolutions, so Goals it is!

Goal One

Lose twenty pounds by Kyra's first birthday. That is roughly the baby weight that I put on when I got pregnant and I have yet to lose it. So my first goal is to lose the baby weight and then start working on the additional weight I would like to lose after. However first thing is first so first we will lose the baby weight!

Goal Two

Stop biting my nails! I have bitten my nails since I was little and I am OVER IT. I hate that they are bitten down to the nubs. Usually this is a reaction to stress or to the fact that I cannot stand if there is a chip in my nail or they are uneven so I will gnaw at them until there is nothing left. I am tired of it. I love nail polish but is is hard to polish nubs! So no more biting!

Goal Three

Get our finances and budget in order. Since I am no longer working we are living on a very small income. It is taking all that we have to keep things working and budgeting is now necessary and not just something that I will wishfully pin on Pinterest. I am going to get a working budget and make our lifestyle work....otherwise this Mama will be heading back to work and the thought of doing that and leaving Kyra makes me want to cry...

Goal Four

Purge! I have WAY too much stuff and it is time to really get rid of things. I do not need the notes from my Western Civ class. I do not need clothes from the seventh grade. I NEED TO LET GO! The big thing is...Kyra needs more room for her stuff and she deserves the room! I do not need all this junk!

Goal Five 

Remember to take care of myself. Stop feeling guilty about going for an hour workout. Stop feeling bad about wanting to take the time to do my hair and nails and makeup. Try each day to make myself a better person by taking time for myself. It makes me happy and when Mama is happy, everyone is happy! It will I think make me a better mother and wife and Bobby and Kyra deserve the very best!


So there are my goals for the year! I will be posting about all these topics this year and hopefully my little blog will get more attention in the next year than it did in this one (From me!)



Big hugs to you all. Be kind to one another (stole that from Ellen but I LOVE IT)

Cheers to a New Year and a New Chance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts