Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving announcement


Hello All!
Okay so I am going to be on time this time with the blog link up that Holly is hosting! I am actually going to get this up tonight so that I am not scrambling a post together three days later…in my normal epic failing manner….
I would have liked to do a VLOG but I have yet to figure out how to do it….I suppose I can do it from my iPad? I dunno….anyhow I’ll just write it up instead! 
 
Here are the questions:
1.       What do you look forward to more: the food, football or parades?---Um the food. I love Thanksgiving food, most specifically mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes. This Thanksgiving in particular I am really looking forward to the food…providing when I actually get to eat it still looks appetizing…
               
2. What is your favorite non-traditional Thanksgiving Day dish? Well this year it is going to be Pineapple Upside down cake as that is what I am contributing to the dessert table! It’s my favorite cake and I even had Pineapple Upside down cupcakes at our wedding!

3. After dinner, is it football or a nap? Um…normally it is neither. Normally I am off to my husband’s family or someone else’s to eat another dinner……this year however I will probably pass out…as I am prone to these days….

4. Do you watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade? Which is your favorite float? Yes I watch it but don’t have a favorite float. I like the performances the most!

5. Where do you go to celebrate and eat your big meal? Who is there (family, friends)? This year it is just my parents, my 2 brothers, my husband, and me. This year anyhow….

6. What is your favorite turkey day dessert? I think sweet potatoes are a dessert….other than that I suppose um….can I say my cake again? Cake.
 
Okay so if you haven’t guessed from my little (not so subtle) hints I have some news to share along with this Thanksgiving post….

I’m pregnant!

It has been super hard to not post about it on the blog here but this seems like a great week to go ahead and put it out there into the world!
I will be doing a big post on how we found out and all those other things tomorrow but for today I just had to shout it out here! My husband and I are super excited and it’s going to be a whole new chapter in our lives as new parents!
Big hugs from around here and hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!
button

1 comment:

  1. YAY Kimmy!!!! That is wonderful news!! I am so sorry it has taken me so long to pop over here. You were the 80th linker upper, so these have taken me a while. Nonetheless, CONGRATS!!! I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving and announcing the big news. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts