Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Things I am not good at....

- art of any type....(no drawing, painting, sketching, sculpting...)

- Doing one thing at a time

- Being Patient

- Posting Blog comments, I never feel I have much to say...or I debate over something until I am just too frustrated to post anything!

- Paying attention to something I find dull....like boring meetings

-Not daydreaming while my husband tries to explains guy movies to me...I wander off a lot until he starts saying nonsense to make sure I am paying attention....

- Nail art

- Cooking

- Remaining rational during a fight...I tend to just cry and repeat myself a lot....

-Being fashionable (I wear the same stuff all the time)

In contrast here are some things that I am actually pretty awesome at!

-Writing (When I don't criticize myself to the point of frustration I actually can write)

- Baking

- My makeup (I can really rock it when I want to! )

- Cross Stitch

- Telling stories

- Creating elaborate things in attempts to be organized

-Proof reading scripts and other people's work, this is when my critic is useful and not hurtful!

-Listening when something is really important and being empathetic to those that are hurting 

- Healing after a fight, just let it go, it was stupid anyways!

- Christmas Decorating!!! 

- I'm a pretty awesome wife!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts