Monday, November 5, 2012

Changes!

It’s been so very long since I posted anything.
The only thing I can blame it on is that my life has been super crazy lately and I have been battling exhaustion like nobody’s business. Any free time I have lately is spent sleeping!
That being said I have really been dreaming about the blog a lot. Trying to come up with what I want it to be like and what I see for it in the future. I have some ideas, but I am nervous about getting things going. Blogging is so personal some times and that can be a very scary thing for someone who is pretty private. Even if I am a writer that doesn’t mean I want to write everything down for everyone to see it. Still I feel the need to write and document things and I really LOVE blogs. I love reading them and when I am in the groove I love writing one.
So I am going to start anew and breathe some new life into this little blog of mine. So be expecting some serious changes around here, hopefully starting with the way my layout is and moving on from there!
Also since I won’t be able to do NANOWRIMO this year I think I will participate in a little challenge of my own….at least three posts a week for the rest of the year! I would love to commit to more than that but I have to start small for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts