Thursday, May 4, 2017

Currently May 2017



Reading: I started American Gods about a week ago and I am really enjoying it. I haven't gotten to listen as much as I would want to since it has been so busy around here lately but honestly I am really looking forward to getting into this one because so far it is intense and I am digging it! 
Image result for american gods book

Watching: Honestly I haven't been watching a whole lot lately. Still enjoying the show Harlots and Cosplay Melee but really I haven't been keeping up with anything as it has been hectic and busy. 


Loving: This face spray from Tarte. Seriously it makes my makeup look so gorgeous and actually makes my face look luminous and dewy (not oily) on days when I am just not feeling doing a full face of makeup. I will be repurchasing this one for sure! 
Image result for tarte face spray

Excited about: My anniversary coming up, also Kyra's 4th birthday is right around the corner. 


Working on: Planning Kyra's birthday party, writing, trying to figure out what my next steps are, you know general life stuff. 



So what's new with you? Be sure to join the linkup and share! 



What's New With You

1 comment:

  1. planning birthday parties are the best yet the worst! it's so busy but at the same time, you can't wait to see your little one's face on the day of :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts