Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Link up again

button
1. If calories didn't count, I would eat... lots and lots of bread/baked goods. Loaves of bread even…

2. On my Prom night... Oh Prom!!! I have a billion stories from this night! But to keep it short…the limo broke down on the side of the road, we showed up to prom in a white “abduction” van, a group of guys ran off the road into a corn field, and my date stole my heart and never gave it back!
3. When I go to the store, I always buy... bread and milk, a habit I formed when I went to the stores with my mum as a kid; I will always have bread and milk on the list!

4. Family functions typically... involve my older of the two brothers calling the other one a girl, me rolling on the floor laughing hysterically at something my brother or my mum said, endless amounts of food, and the hopeful wish that my own little family will be just as crazy!

5. I think my blog readers... are wonderful; they are small in number but big on the love!

6. I'd much rather be... somewhere, anywhere with a beach. I crave the ocean and yet here I am in the middle of the country….

7. I have an obsession with... color coding things. My mom is a tailor and I color code her push pins on the pincushion. I have done this since I was very small I believe. Also certain colors are allowed to be next to other ones because certain colors are dating….I think I might need therapy….

8. My work friends... are the reason I get up and do this every day. Without them making me laugh and being in general inappropriate, the days would all melt into one monotonous blur.

9. When I created my Facebook account... I made it my goal to be in over 100 groups. I made it. I was actually in a group called “I Heart Jigglypuff”. A billion points to you if you know what that is!

10. My least favorite word is... actually a word combo, “Half-Assed”; my mom was constantly telling me as a teen not to do whatever chore I was doing, “half-assed”.

11. I really don't remember... where all the stuff in my house came from…I have no idea how I managed to acquire so much junk!  

12. Justin Bieber... makes me want to bash my head in. His songs are worse than “The song that never ends” and he needs to put his shirt back on. 



Too late to the linkup but what the hell, here it is anyway! Proper post tomorrow. Night all. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts