Friday, April 26, 2013

Well hey look, I have a blog!


 This poor blog is so neglected right now. I have just had so much going on and really no desire to write it all down. Not to mention that I cannot blog at work and blogging at home has not been happening because we cannot run Hulu and the computer at the same time, Hulu locks up every time and my husband must see “Chicago Fire” !
 
So basically blogging has been on the back burner and I haven’t done any real writing in about two weeks. However I noticed this week that I felt restless and like my brain was swimming with thoughts and worries and general need to express what is going on in my crazy life. Heck I was even tempted to start working on a new header for my blog and changing what the feel of it is going to be, I am leaning more toward being a mommy/random life moment blogger. Also known as I will write about my baby and all about the crazy things that seem to be happening in my life. I actually have several things that have gone on in the past four weeks and I cannot wait to start writing posts about them! There are things like puppies, a baby shower, fun with friends, and of course, pregnancy madness. 
 
I have been following along with the other blogs but I cannot comment on them while I am at work and the only time I get any reading done is on my lunch break. So I am keeping up with you all and I am sorry I haven’t left any comments! I will be trying to do the blog thing in the morning before work now when there is no TV on and no distractions other than the dogs! (This of course will change when Baby K comes along…however maybe mornings will be my little bit of alone time….or during naps….) 
 
So be looking for some posts for the next coming days, I am going to try and get all of them written and scheduled ahead of time and maybe…just maybe….I will get back into my rhythm again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts