Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekend Tidbits

Some Randoms from my weekend!

1) My mom's birthday was on Sunday! We all got together and bought her a Kitchen Aid Mixer. She was really excited as she has wanted one for a long time! Birthday present success!

2) As a surprise my husband and I went and picked up my youngest brother from college so that he could be home for my mom's birthday. She was really excited and I think she enjoyed that even more than the present! Plus my little brother needed a break from all the pressures of school. He is a workaholic and a worrier, so he needed the break!

3) We saw a pet monkey at the pet store. The guy had her in his hoodie and was picking up monkey biscuits for her. It was really strange...I mean where does one get a pet monkey here in Missouri? Also how many monkeys are there that the store actually carries a bin of monkey biscuits? RANDOM. I so wish I would have had my camera there to snap a photo!

4) I got some new clothes from Target! We got to go to a different Target than our normal one and they had some really cute clothes! I bought a couple tops and a dress, maternity and plus size. It was strange being back in the plus size section...I hadn't been there since way before the wedding....it was a little disheartening until my husband reminded me that the only reason that I have to shop there is because I am six months pregnant, and that this is not permanent. I sometimes forget that I am gaining more than just weight, I am gaining a whole new member of our family. It put things into perspective and kept the shopping from turning into a really horrible experience. Check out this morning's outfit!


Well that is the weekend highlights, hope everyone else's was good too! Anyone else see any monkeys???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts