Wednesday, September 12, 2018

What's Been Happening Around Here....

This guy turned 3 months old.....





This girl started Kindergarten and has been my big helper all summer long. She's a rockstar. 



I've been all over the place. Postpartum life is no joke and honestly I had forgotten just how hard and wonderful it can be. I'd never trade a moment of it away but some days when I've only slept for 2 hours and I can't remember the last time I saw a shower I have to remind myself that it gets better that as we get into our routine we will learn and grow and it will get easier. And every day slowly it gets better. 


These two got their summer/fall hair cuts and they look like mother and daughter now. 


There was a shark cake.  



Some family outings. 





All in all it's been a busy and eventful summer and I'm looking forward to this fall and all our adventures yet to come. 


1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts