Thursday, September 13, 2018

Things I'm always doing (Or so it seems)


I saw this post floating around a couple months ago and this has been on my mind lately and thought 'Hey! Let's blog about it!' 

Laundry

Vacuuming

filling dog water bowls

unwrapping string cheese

putting on Barbie clothes

telling myself I will get caught up on blog posts and comments

Making tea

Pumping (Ugh such a love/hate relationship) 

Saying I'm going to paint my nails

Searching for a new planner that does everything I want it to

Wondering what kind of world my children will have after all this mess

Trying to think positive and do positive things so that the world they have will not be this hot mess

Cleaning bottles, onesies, and pump parts

Searching for food I can eat with one hand 

Dreaming of starting a creative enterprise that will stick. I want to do so many things and when it's 3 am and you are the only one awake you are always full of great ideas...now just to take the leap! 



What do you feel you are always doing? 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts