Wednesday, October 2, 2013

So What Wednesday October Edition 1

Welcome back everyone!

It's So What Wednesday! Let's just dive in!

So what...I am still working on my "Favorite/Haul" posts. I have a feeling that they will end up either happening at the very end of the week or beginning of next week.

So what...I have to do my workouts in ten minute increments when I find the time! I'm doing something!

So what...I teared up a little putting Kyra's newborn outfits away. She's growing so fast!

So what...it takes me hours to respond to texts and a week to respond to an email? Sometimes you just have to prioritize what gets taken care of first!

So what...I am super excited to bake everything and anything! I don't care that I am trying lose weight and all that jazz, I still wanna make amazing desserts and tasty deliciousness!

So what...if I change Kyra's outfit four times during a day to make sure that she gets to wear everything she was given? She will grow out of them so quickly and I don't want to miss anything!

Now for a picture of my cutie!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts