Thursday, January 4, 2018

What's New With You- 2018 First Edtion

Well hello there.

So it's been literally months since I have been back to this space. Part of that was due to my computer refusing to load up blogger or basically anything but work related items and even that was hit and miss. However lucky girl that I am my husband got me a new computer so that I can get back into blogging and basically not swear at my computer every time I work!

So now that I can finally get back to blogging and back to commenting and following blogs again I thought I would join the linkup and get caught up and catch you all up on what has been going on around here.


Our biggest news - We are expecting our rainbow baby this June! We are so happy and excited.




I'm currently 17 weeks along and things have been going pretty well aside from the normal pregnancy symptoms. Nausea has been pretty intense but it is starting to ease up now that I'm in the second trimester and I'm finally starting to feel the baby move which is amazing.

I do plan on doing an entire blog post on the first trimester because it was pretty intense due to stress and fears from my previous loss. It's been rough I'll tell you that much.


Secondly its the new year! 2018 is going to be a big one for us personally and while I'm not a big resolution maker I am hoping to make some changes this year in both my personal and professional life. I really enjoy working from home but I'm hoping to start incorporating more creative pursuits into that part of my life.

I do plan on getting back into blogging at least twice a week because I have really missed this space. I'm not sure what all those post will entail but for now I'm just shooting for updates and life stuff because I'm still not sure just what it is I feel like sharing yet.

Fitness goals are pretty much just sticking to being as healthy as possible while pregnant. I'm trying to workout when I can and eat as much "real" food as possible for the baby. It's a process and I'm not 100 percent amazing at it but I'm trying my best.

I think that is pretty much it for the update for now as this post kind of got away from me and honestly I'm really rusty when it comes to writing here. Hopefully I'll get in the swing of things again.

Happy New Year to you and yours!


What's New With You

1 comment:

  1. girl. SO SO SO happy for you. seriously. all the happy emojis right here. glad the pregnancy is going well!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts