Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tag It Tuesday

Good Morning all,

So today I thought I would do a little tag that has been running around the blog/vlog world.

It's the "FIRST" tag! Just a random list of "First" questions to be answered. Feel free to join in the fun!

What was your first job? My very first job was when I was 16 and I worked as a Page at the Library. I LOVED IT. Actually I wanted to be a librarian when I grew up....still sorta do!
 
What was your first car? I had a white Pontiac Sunfire. It was the cutest car. My parents got it for me after my mom tricked me into getting my license. I was very sad the day that she bit the dust. 

Who was the First person to text you today? My Husband 
 
Who is the First person you thought of this morning? Kyra. We had an early morning diaper change and bottle meeting. 
 
Who was your First grade teacher? Mrs. McDonald. Yep just like the song. She was awesome, at the end of the year she let everyone in the class attack her with super soaker water guns to celebrate finishing the grade. 
 
Where did you go on your First ride on an airplane? I went to Ireland. My mom and I did a ten day trip around Europe (mini trip) We hit up Ireland, England, Wales, and then France. It was a fantastic trip, I'd love to go back to London again! 
 
Who was your First best friend and do you still talk? J was my first best friend and yes we still talk! We have Zumba tonight! 

Where was your First sleepover? Most likely my cousin's house...I can't really remember. 
 
Who was the First person you talked to today? I was singing to Kyra when I was changing her diaper at 3am and then Bobby when he kissed me goodbye this morning. 
 
Whose wedding were you in the First time? My uncle's. I was the ring bearer. 
 
What was the First thing you did this morning? Diaper and bottle duty followed by letting the dogs out. (anyone else think of the Baha Men just now?) then getting myself dressed and ready for the day. 
 
What was the First concert you went to? I was 18 and my dad and I went to see ZZ Top. It was awesome and we had great seats. Love ZZ Top. 
 
First broken bone? Graceful creature that I am, I shattered my ankle walking down a flight of stairs. Had to have surgery and wear a boot for six months. SUCKED. 
 
First piercing? First and only, my ears. I'd like to get double holes but I rarely remember to put in earrings into the ones I have. Fail. 
 
First movie you remember seeing? Land Before Time. I still love the first one, not as big of a fan of the 101 that followed after however....

When was your First detention? I dropped the "F" bomb on a kid that was picking on my little brother. However the teacher that had detention that day thought it was ridiculous and let me go after five minutes. 
 
Who was your First roommate? Technically my little brothers were as we all shared a room at one point. After that I had a roommate in college that led to me meeting my very best friend and afterward all my other awesome friends from college! 
 
What were the First lessons you ever took? I took acrobatics and gymnastics when I was little. I thank those classes for keeping me flexible. I can't do all the moves but I can still do most of them! 
 
Who was the First blog or vlog that you ever watched? The very first blog I remember following was The Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl, which eventually became a book. She no longer blogs over at Dietgirl anymore but I thank her for the inspiration to start my own blog!

See now wasn't that fun? See you all tomorrow for "So What Wednesday" I'm off to get chores done and looking forward to ZUMBA tonight!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts