Monday, November 11, 2013

It's Fun to Stay At The.....

YMCA!

So guess what my plans are for later this afternoon?

You might have guessed by the title, but I am going to go and join the YMCA!

I cannot begin to tell you all how excited I am! I am joining for three months to begin with, thanks to my very generous Auntie and Uncle.

After posting on Friday that I was going to try and work something out because I was so in love with the Zumba class I got a text from my Auntie. She wanted to know how much the membership cost was...and then she offered to get me a three month membership.

I cried, I grinned uncontrollably, I cried some more.

I can't even begin to thank them enough, there are just no words for how much this means to me.

So here it is Monday and Bobby and I are going this evening to get all signed up. He is planning on doing some workouts along with me so that will be fun to get fit together!

I will be posting progress pictures and updating you all with how things are going. I want my Auntie to know that I am making full use of her very generous and amazing gift!

So look out, the next three months are going to be intense. It's going to be a lot of hard work but just you wait..I'm gonna make you proud!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts