Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Five

 

Good Morning all! It's time for the Friday Five! 

I haven't been around the past two days because life has been a little hectic but while Miss Kyra is happily playing on the floor I am going to attempt to at least get my Friday Five up! 

1) Kyra has been starting solid foods and so far we love: Sweet potato, Broccoli, Pears, Apples, and Pancakes. Foods we do not like at all: Green Beans

2) I have most of my Christmas shopping done, just a few more items and I can rest easy. I love going into the season mostly done...it takes the pressure off. 

3) Last night was another kick ass night at Zumba. I swear it is the fastest hour of working out ever...I love every minute of it and by the end was drenched and exhausted. However today I feel amazing. Sore but amazing. 

4) I am attempting to eat clean all week and then do whatever I want on the weekends. So far it's been tricky but I am hoping to get the hang of it soon....

5) Isn't this just the cutest baby ever????

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts