Thursday, July 11, 2013

If I won the Lotto Linkup




Or in other words a post to put up right now as I try and get things rolling as I update my blog!















I caught this linkup as I was  being hosted by Holly and I admit this is the first time that I have been to Kristie's blog but I will be following along now! I just happened to see this linkup go up as I was feeding Miss Kyra this morning and thought, "Now there is a linkup that I can really get into!"

This is a fun game that I like to play with my husband each week as he picks up our lotto ticket so I have been working on these answers for a long time now!  Here's just what I would do if (WHEN!) I win the lotto!

1)Pay off Debt--- This is going to sound super boring but I would get out of debt. I only have one major debt and that is the horrid student loan that I took out the second year of college. That thing is like the song that never ends...I cannot seem to make a dent at all! So I would pay that sucker off first and all the other little debts that my husband and I have.

2) I'd be a a full time stay at home mom with this little angel!

 I want to stay home now and I have two weeks of crying ahead of me before I have to go back to work unless I figure something out....winning the lotto would mean no stress over it, I would for sure be staying home!

3) Vacations- Multiple vacations! I love to travel and my husband has hardly been anywhere so we would be traveling a lot! First on the list is to go and visit my family in Hawaii! I am Hawaiian but have never been to the islands! Then off to Fiji, Tahiti, Disneyland, back to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, then off to the one in England, Scotland, back to Ireland, more Europe...all over the states, Grand Canyon, Maine in the fall for the leaves......LOTS of Vacation!

4) Big House, Lots of Land- Think Pioneer Woman style......I want a ranch....and a lodge.......and her kitchens!
                                       REE_8381_4925

5) Shoes- Closets full of them......Enough Said.
                                                      From fb page "Dear Shoes I Love You"

6) Personal Trainer and Chef- I hate cooking, I love baking. Thus I will need someone to make healthy meals while I ruin the efforts of the Personal trainer as I bake to my little heart's content.

7) Indulge my inner Nerd- Comic cons, E3. Cosplay, you name it I would be there! Plus I would buy all kinds of things like this---
                                                         so cool
8)Now that I am done being selfish....I would donate a huge amount to the humane societies. We are their voice....plus I would adopt about a million dogs.

                                                  Oh so true
 So there you have it! A short list of the things I would do if I won the lotto! Be sure to join the linkup!


In addition I am in the process of updating my blog and making some real changes! Please feel free to click around and find out more as I get more and more things uploaded and going!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I would do a Pioneer Woman ranch too, I suppose. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts