Monday, July 22, 2013

Mobility Monday




Hello Everyone!

Today's post is brought to you by the Moby Wrap! (Not really, they didn't pay me or anything. Heck they have no idea I exist!)

Black
 (Image is from the Moby Wrap Site...Totally not me haha) 

 So this weekend my wonderful Mum picked up a Moby Wrap for me and Miss Kyra. I had been wanting to DIY one but Mum decided she would just buy me one. I am not one to pass up free stuff!

I had mentioned to her that I wanted to get more done around the house but Kyra has this problem of screaming her head off if I lay her down. She will be sound asleep and then suddenly she is awake and mad that she isn't right next to Mommy. This meant that I was trying to get all the stuff I needed done in the short little five minute spans she was asleep and not screaming. So Mum was nice enough to pick up a black Moby for us to try out and see if that would be the solution to our current situation.

I am super happy to report that after watching the Youtube video a couple of times I got the Moby folded properly and Kyra is happily asleep wrapped up on my chest as I type out this post! I have managed to get laundry and dishes done as well and that is a huge accomplishment!

The Moby material is very comfortable for the baby, though I do worry that it might be too hot if we are outside in the Missouri heat. However I most likely will be wearing her around the house primarily and I live for the cold A/C so we should be okay on that front. 

I know that other people have had some trouble with the amount of material (It is about six yards long) or the folding process but the videos on Youtube helped a lot and you just have to be patient! It was worth the minor frustration of getting it to be tight enough so that now my little lady is happy and we are getting around the house with next to no effort at all! We are mobile people!

I give the Moby an A+!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts