Thursday, August 8, 2013

2 Months Old

Good Morning!

This post is about a week late as Kyra is now 9 weeks old, but I thought it would be fun to do a little update on how she is doing!  (Beware this is going to have a lot of pictures!) I cannot believe that I have a 2 month old! Where is the time going??!!

My heart feels like it is going to explode from all the love. I swear I have never been so deeply and utterly lost to myself.  

“Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.”
UPDATES:
-She is starting to sleep through the night but I still have to wake her for feedings. Fortunately she usually goes back to sleep after eating. 
-She is still wearing newborn clothes and is in a size 1 diaper that I have to fold to fit her.
-She is nursing still but we are starting to supplement. (I will do a post on this later) 
-She loves bathtime.
-She is starting to really like the swing but her favorite is the bassinet in my parents' pack n' play, She loves the little elephant on the mobile
-Smiles and coos. Also I have caught a little giggle here and there.


Also look how amazingly cute this little panda girl is!



Seriously how cute is this little one????   






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts