Friday, August 30, 2013

Five on Friday

It's Friday!

Today I am joining the most massive linkup I think I have ever seen....
I have seen this on so many other blogs and I thought, why not me? See I am a good little follower! :P

1) The teething continues.

2) I hope this is true because my yard is overflowing with them....
 .
 3) Umm...yes.
If you wait for inspiration to write... #quotes #authors #writers This is what I am dealing with currently. Now that Kyra is on a pretty normal schedule, and now that I am not working full time, writing is my go to. I am going to finish my book and attempt to get published within the next year. No more waiting!

4) Labor Day Weekend! I have no plans or anything like that but Labor Day signifies one important and amazing thing to me....Halloween is coming!!
Halloween is coming XD
Every year we throw a Halloween party and host a costume contest. We give away prizes and have food and drink and it is AMAZING. Halloween is my favorite holiday. I do love Christmas but it seems to mesh in with my birthday so Halloween is my favorite stand alone holiday! My brothers and my dad already picked out what they want to be and will be starting work on their costumes! Mom already has hers done and ready, and Miss Kyra has hers too! I won't ruin the surprise, but I will tell you that they are amazing!! I have no idea what I am going to be yet but I am working on it!

5) Okay I am about to really show you how Nerdy I am....But I am so excited because this weekend starts...
 Renaissance Festival of Kansas City
RENFEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so I am excited because I go every year and I just love it! I cannot wait to take the little one too! I know that she won't remember it but honestly it is a tradition now and I just cannot wait!


So there is the Friday Five, Hope everyone has a great weekend! Come back Monday for the beginning of my weight loss journey to loose the baby weight plus more! 

1 comment:

  1. I love Halloween and renfest too!! I saw you on this linky and linky-ed up myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts