Monday, August 26, 2013

Tuesday Top Ten




Morning Everyone!

Today I thought I would try something new! Today I am going to post my top ten Pinterest Pins for the week! I am thinking of making this a weekly post to share things that I have found during the wee hours of the morning when I am doing a late night feeding and browsing the billions of pins! Pins will vary from helpful hints I have found, to workouts, to the just plain funny! Enjoy!


1) This story about this dog is hilarious! I am pretty sure that sometimes my pups feel this way!
 2) I need this in my life...
 The packaging says he changes color when you hold him, too!!
 3) My New Must Have Workout Shirt:


love it
4) I Just Died....Hilarious!







i.just.died. "I didn't choose the boob life..."  
5) Kyra needs this desperately!
 
 6) I am going to try this schedule!
How To Always Have a Clean House

7) Gorgeous!





Bonzai
8) I so want to try this!

 DIY Dishwasher Tablets:  only 3¢ each and clean to a sparkling shine!



9)  If I ever have free time again....Love the colors!
....


10) And Now we finish up with Caffeinated Owls...

Caffeinated Owl ChartHappy Tuesday Everyone!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts