Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Bump Update: 30 weeks


I am 30 weeks this week! Third Trimester baby! I can't believe how fast the past couple months have gone and that baby boy will be here in 2 months! Kyra came at exactly 38 weeks so it is completely believable that this little one will be here sometime around then too! Here's what is going on this week: 



Size: This week baby is the size of a platypus! I use the Ovia app to track my weeks and I love that they do random animals instead of fruit and vegetables. I always get a kick out of seeing what strange animal baby is the size of each week. 

Symptoms: Lightning Crotch. If you don't know what it is it is just what it sounds like. It's like a bolt of lightning to your crotch that can double you over in a second and then it is gone. Also lots of pelvic pressure when walking because I'm carrying pretty low this time around. Also still having trouble eating even though I feel like I'm starving all the time. 


Maternity Clothes: I live in leggings and maternity tops that I find randomly at Ross. They are always so much cheaper than most of the stores and when I found this Mama Bear shirt I was thrilled because the one I had seen previously was like $48 and I got mine for $7.99!

Fun Stuff: Baby Boy is moving all the time and I love feeling him kick and roll. It's just reassuring feeling him grow and move. ALSO not baby related but we got the chance to take Kyra to see Disney on Ice and it was magical and amazing and I am so glad that we got to do a big special event with just her. She was the most adorable little Belle ever! 



Not so fun stuff: I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes this time around about 3 weeks ago. I have managed to keep my sugars completely under control with trying to eat more protein and cutting out things like sweet tea. It's less than fun to have to check my blood sugar levels 4 times a day but I do what I have to do because it is what is best for baby. I plan on doing a whole post on this in the future. 


Cravings: I want Taco Bell all the time and mine is currently closed and undergoing construction so this is a craving that will not be filled. Why Taco Bell? Why must you do this to me? 


And now a little humor: 
Ah the joys of baby crushing your bladder lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts